Monday 16 June 2014

A week in Barcelona

My previous experiences of Barcelona, and Spain in general, were not the best, so if it wasn't for the photo course I signed up for, I doubt I would have gone back. But a creative week with Pia Ulin, that was a good reason for traveling to Spain one more time. And I had such a good week! Mainly due to the fantastic people and participants in the course and the kind of every day life we lived. Four of us shared appartment and for the first time in my life, I was part of a schedule for when to use the shower in the morning. Everything for keeping the good morning routine. :) The rest of the days were spent with taking pictures at wonderful locations, hanging out in the neighborhood and having dinner just around the corner.

Invading animals...


Visiting some creative peoples´ community






No comments:

Post a Comment